We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Short girls, I hear you! You want to wear the Sarah for the warmth, but DANG! She’s just a bit too long on us. I’m 5’4” (on a good day), so I’m by no means an Amazonian. I get it. Something long tends to make us shorter when our ultimate goal is to lengthen our bodies, therefore making us appear taller than we really are. But don’t worry! I have figured out a cute, and fashionable, way for cropping your LuLaRoe Sarah. It’s a fantastic hack because it’s also not permanent, so you can make your Sarah’s full length if your body randomly decides to grow 6 inches taller!
Tip: This works best with Sarah’s that aren’t super bulky. I love to do this with the thinner and ribbed ones.
Here are the details on how to turn your Sarah cardigan into a crop sweater:
- Put your Sarah on regularly. (This is not a Snuggie even though my husband likes to refer to it as one.)
- Grab the bottom front corners and pull them in front of you.
- Tie a SMALL double knot. Trust me, you don’t want a huge knot when we get to the next step.
- Grab the knots and place them behind your neck.
- Situate the Sarah so that it lays how you find comfortable.
Bam! That’s it. If you can tie a knot, you can crop your Sarah. It’s seriously that easy. And this is one of my favorite hacks because it’s not permanent. I can be super indecisive, so I’ve started the morning cropped, untied it and went long by lunch, and cropped it again before we hit dinner. Now, I need to find a hair solution that lets me be this indecisive!
If you would like to shop for more Sarah’s, have some sassy shenanigans, or just hang out, please feel free to join my shopping group HERE! Do you have any tips on styling or cropping your LuLaRoe Sarah? Please share them with me HERE!
Leave a Reply