We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Various Methods To Growing Your Group
Both of these methods have their own sets of pros and cons. Let’s cover these!
- You’re constantly getting new eyes on your inventory.
- Engagement on your loop posts is really high.
- You’ve built a community that’s about more than just shopping. My customers have become more than just customers. They truly have become my friends.
- There is constant engagement within your group, not just when you’re giving something away.
- People won’t interact. They forget that they are in the group, so they are quiet. Their numbers bring down the group engagement, so your group doesn’t show up in people’s news feeds. This includes people who used to actively engage. Unless they’re seeking out your group, chances are they won’t find you.
- Most people join for the prizes. You’ve incentivized popping up and being active only when they can win something for free (if they see your posts), so chances are they won’t shop. Don’t believe me? Look into large groups of sellers. I guarantee that you won’t have to scroll too far to find a post where people are talking about having a dead group or that no one shops or engages.
- You’re advertising for other sellers. Now don’t get me wrong. I know that not every person will only shop with me. I’ve got different inventory than the next person. However, by looping, you’re inviting them to go shop somewhere else. Let’s think of this in terms of large box stores, Target and Walmart. They have similar, yet different product lines. Do you think that Target advertises for Walmart and vice versa? HELL NO! So, why are you?
- This method takes time. It’s not going make you a million dollars overnight. This is a slow and steady approach to growth. You need to be patient.
Overall, I’m not a fan of looping. It’s like a get quick rich plan that doesn’t pan out long term. Plus, it’s kinda comes off spammy, a behavior I’m NOT a fan of. (Want to read more about my hate for spammy behavior? HERE you go!) To me, this business model is not sustainable. You are constantly trying to fight to create a group that engages while they’ve been taught that the only time they should engage is when you’re giving something away.
Want to learn all about how you can build a business rooted in attraction marketing? I’d strongly suggest joining the SUITE SASSY PANTS on Facebook. Yes, it’s a premium group, but it’s worth every, single penny. This group has made the single largest impact in my group because there is daily coaching. Also, you have access to all of the previous coaching topics covered. Trust me, this group is amazing (and a fraction of what you’d pay other coaches)!